Event Management employment opportunities
Typical graduate positions are in a range of MICE companies including:
- professional event companies such as event agencies or professional congress organisers which, depending on their specialisation, plan and implement activities such as congresses, trade fairs, conferences, exhibitions, sport and cultural events, social events, etc.,
- exhibition and congress centres, operators of fair halls, hotels and historical buildings with a conference infrastructure, leisure parks, etc.,
- service companies such as technology/equipment suppliers, catering services, etc.,
- public facilities in the field of city marketing along with cultural and administrative facilities,
- companies from all sectors whose events departments plan and implement their own activities or offer incentives to staff/business partners. Such work involves:
- market and competition analyses,
- negotiations with potential clients,
- developing different types of event and production / dramaturgical concepts in line with the client's communication goals, technical specifications and legal requirements,
- negotiations with service providers such as operators of event locations, catering companies, interpreters, technical service companies, etc.
- calculation and costing of events,
- event evaluation including impact/success analysis.
Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg at study fairs
"Horizon Mainz" on 04 and 05 Nobember 2017 at Rheingoldhalle Mainz! Visit us at the job and college-university fair for high-school graduates and inform yourself about studying at the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg!