German Degree Bachelor of Arts Option: Master Programme 'Internationales Management'
Tourism Management employment opportunities
Graduates of this pathway are employed in the following areas:
- travel operators with a broad range of destinations along with specialists in certain destination areas or travel forms (e.g. cruises, language and study tours),
- incoming agencies at home and in the target destinations,
- passenger transport companies, particularly airlines and shipping companies,
- car rental companies,
- the tourist industry, particularly city marketing, municipal associations, and their service units such as tourist information centres,
- the spa industry, •tourist associations and tourism trusts,
- the holiday accommodation industry such as the hotel business, suppliers of holiday homes, or club resorts,
- (business) travel management in companies from all sectors. Typical functional areas in which graduates can find employment in the tourist industry are
- product management,
- key account management,
- destination management and procurement.